Saturday, August 20, 2011

A lot of campers moved out today. They had all arrived the first of the week - A Good Sams Club, somebody said - so I woke up to the sound of big motors, and tires on the gravel. Decided to get over to the laundry room early and snag a couple of washers. I have put off changing the sheets as long as I decently can! Putting sheets on the bed is one of the few things I really dislike about living in such small quarters! You pretty much have to climb up on the bed to do it, and it's real hard to put a fitted sheet on when you're lying across the bed! Anyway - about the time I got that all taken care of, my friend and mentor, RG came by to return my dish, and we got into a conversation about the water in the battery, which it seems I have been putting way too much water in - long story short - I got a lesson in "RV battery care", and now my battery terminals are squeaky clean, because they have been properly cleaned with baking soda solution, and I am a battery terminal cleaning expert! :) I think I've been adopted as an "elder in need of care" by an even older elder!

To 6:00 Mass at the church here in La Veta.

No comments:

Post a Comment