Tuesday, August 2, 2011

For all you who think Katy is sweet, but not very smart (I hate to admit it, but I include myself in this group) - listen to this! She was begging at the door, so I opened it and went down the steps.  I turned around to take her out and just at that moment, she literally leaped out of the camper and landed on the ground (splat!), picked herself up and took out running toward the dog run area of the campground. I quickly got my shoes on, grabbed the treats, and ran after her, and - guess what - by the time I got there, she was busy doing her business! Maybe she's "seen the light"!! :o

Quite a rain/storm this afternoon, and I saw it coming as we came down Hwy 12 on the way back from Walsenburg. There were some very black clouds hanging over La Veta!

Ate at Sammies this eve - their BLT is really good! Realized my car is badly in need of an oil change - located a couple of places in Pueblo where I can get it done - my plan is to leave by 7:30 or so, and get the oil changed there, then on to Dodge City to meet Kerry & Tracey and bring John & Sydney back with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment