Thursday, August 1, 2013

July 19 to 29

Friday, July 19 - finally got around and gone about nine or 930. The drive was uneventful - Met Kerry and Tracy (don't remember the name of the town) and drove to Dodge city. Had fun weekend Thursday night and Friday. Drove on home Friday night

Sunday, July 21 - Nice to be back in my house!

Eye doctor appointment - dog groomer Monday and Tuesday

Wednesday, July 24 big hailstorm! 3 inch hail hit the house, Garage door, patio cover - lots of damage To my house and To this part of town!

Thursday & Friday, July 25 & 26 - Next couple of days spent figuring out what to do about it - contacting the insurance man and contractor. Decided to spend some money on furniture for my patio Need to buy things now while they're on sale, So have been looking. Saturday went to Wichita to Minards &  bought Chiminea, then came home and went to Kmart and bought Furniture.

Sunday, July 28 - John & Sidney came over and help me put it together.

Monday, July 29 - afternoon Sydney and I left Hutchinson and headed to Dodge city. Rained hard all the way! Spent the night there and on to La Veta Tuesday, July 30

Everybody was real glad to see me and welcomed me back!

Wednesday morning, July 31, (Colleen's Birthday) Sydney and I both played Pokeno With the gals, Then drove to Cuchara to have lunch at the Dog Bar. Later walked downtown to have ice cream, Then took a little drive and let Sydney Drive The car. Very nice day!


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment