Sunday, August 18, 2013

After spending Thurs. night at the Super 8 in Lamar, I left there about 9 am Fri. morning and headed for Dodge City. Kerry & Tracey both worked until noon, and we arrived at the La Quinta Inn in Dodge at about the same time - I stopped to eat lunch in one of the little towns along the way, and I had been there only about 10 minutes when they got there! Ate at a pretty good restaurant, gambled some, and had a very good (free) breakfast at the motel Sat. morning - got to Hutch around 1:00 pm, went to Carls for lunch, then back to my house to unload the car. Was really glad to have the help! Big job! John & Syd helped too. It's really good to get home to my own house, bed, yard, cat, etc.!!  Sunday I went to 11 Mass, and shopped awhile with Tracey at Target afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment