Saturday, August 10, 2013

Email sent to K & T on Tues., Aug. 6 - "Hi to both of you! Right now I'm thinking I really want to go home the weekend of the 17th.  Don't know why I'm so ready to go home - maybe partly because of all the stuff going on with my house and I feel like I really should be there to see about things, and partly because I just want to be home in my house!  I called George at Birco today and he assured me that he is still in business and will come & get my camper whenever I want him to. So - you two talk it over and tell me if you want to meet in Dodge again, or what.  (If it doesn't work for you, I know I could make it by myself - if I can't get gone from here early enough to drive to Dodge - because of packing & preparing the camper to be left for good, I could spend the night in La Junta)  Maybe we can do something else Labor Day weekend. Unless my feelings change completely in the next couple of days, I will be ready to head home the 16th or 17th"

No comments:

Post a Comment