Saturday, August 10, 2013

I'm not keeping up with this blog very well! Today is Saturday. After some discussion, it was decided, I will leave here sometime (late morning or early afternoon) on Thursday, Aug. 15 and drive part way home - probably to Lamar. I will spend the night there and drive on to Dodge City where Kerry & Tracey will meet me.  I'm having a bad case of the "Wanta Go Home Blues"!! Don't know exactly why, but I just want to go home!  I called George at Birco today and he assured me that he is still in business and will come & get my camper whenever I want him to, so that's what I'm going to do - Go Home!! I have been doing some packing and getting ready to leave, but really having a hard time - trying to keep busy so time will go faster, but counting the days/hours till I can go. Really feeling lonesome these days, too.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment