Thursday, July 18, 2013

Spent most of today getting ready to be gone - emptied the black tank. Jacquie called and invited me to come over and make jewelry. I did go over for awhile, but didn't feel like I had the time to spend doing that, so we picked out the materials I wanted to do it with, and then I came back home and got busy.  A lot of discussion with Kelly and Kerry about when Kelly is coming and whether or not Sydney is going to come back with me, and I'm not sure it's all settled yet!  Anyway, I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and hopefully will get that figured out at some point.

Had to tell everyone here where I'm going, when, how and with who!! Really getting riduculous! I went over to Happy Hour, and explained - even the guys think it's their business!!  Worse than Sweet Adelines!


No comments:

Post a Comment