Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Quiet Tuesday

Short night - woke up too early, about 4:45! I hate it when that happens! Stayed in bed for another hour or so, trying to go back to sleep, but no luck, so drug myself out and made coffee! My big job for today is to drain the black tank. Had to wait a little while - not to wake my neighbors -  then got that nasty job done.  Its really not that hard or unpleasant, but one of the "camper things" I don't like to do. Showered and got ready to meet the day after that - then - took a nap! Later a trip to Walsenburg to the Dollar Store. Got pretty warm today - about 85 deg. It was 107 deg. in Hutchinson though, so shouldn't complain!  Went to Happy Hour at 4:00, later visited with Doyle and Viola for awhile and took Katy for a walk around the campground and stopped to visit with Darlice & Maury , then Mary Ann and Joe.  Both are nice couples, so enjoyed that.  I have promised myself I would get out and socialize some each day - so far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment