Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunday morning, after E. worked on my awning and got it secured (which I appreciated very much!) , Tracey and Everette left, heading back home. I got ready and went to 10:30 Mass in Walsenburg. After Mass, I picked up a few groceries and Dollar Store supplies, and stopped in the park for a little while - ate my "grocery store" sandwich there before going back home. Got out of playing Pokeno by not getting back till after 2:00, so unloaded and took a nap! :) I did go over to happy hour at 4:00 and when I got back from there around 5, Viola and Doyle had come back from La Junta, and I went over to talk to them for awhile. We were joined by another couple - Ken & Marge ______ from Cedarvale, KS. Nice couple - he plays the guitar, so looking forward to having some music! A storm blew up later and we all had to go in, but the visiting was enjoyable! Missing my kids already, but I'm going to try very hard to keep busy and enjoy the time here. It may be my last summer in Colorado, so I need to make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment