Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What a good day I've had! Started off with 2 walks - one with Katie (pulling on the leash), then brought her home and did my usual walk to Christ the King and back. Never have figured out exactly how far that is, but probably close to a mile and a half.  Jacquie and a couple of other gals were sitting out by their camper when I got back, and wanted me to join them, so after taking a shower, I did.  Visited with them for quite awhile, then before I could get back to my camper, the gal next door - Patti by name - started talking to me and invited me to join her, so I did and - made a new friend! Later went to "happy hour" - had a good time visiting there. Finally starting to feel really at home here - yeah, just when it's about time to leave. An hour or so after I got home from there, Trudy and Al Stucky came by and stopped to visit.  They are native Hutchonians, transplanted to Texas and he grew up over around Halstead and Moundridge, so lots to talk about.  Tomorrow planning a Girls Day Out - down to Trinidad.  I think it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment