Sunday, August 19, 2012

Company headed for home and I had a quiet day except for one little incident with a neighborhood dog. I was walking Katy on over here on 2nd St. - walking toward Main St. - 2 dogs came running out barking as I passed this junky looking house with a junky camper in the front yard. I yelled at them and the bigger one turned back, but the smaller one attacked Katy, snapping and snarling. I was yelling and kicking at the dog, which caused me to fall down. About that time, the lady of the house came running and grabbed the dog and I just hurried to get away from there!  Scraped up my arm a little bit, but mostly REALLY PISSED ME OFF! I was so mad! When I got back to my RV, Max & Jackque were outside and I was really letting off steam, cussing, and carrying on! 
Later calmed down enough to go to happy hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment