Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Potluck/Covered Dish we had this evening was enjoyable - even had entertainment! One of the campers played his guitar and sang - had fun.  Don't remember if I told you about my neighbors, Viola and Doyle - both in their early 80's - have gotten pretty well acquainted with them. He was out here this morning talking and petting Katy and I asked him to help me level my camper a little bit better so the bathroom door wouldn't swing shut, which he was more than happy to do. About the time he finished, another guy, Harry (of Linda & Harry) came over with a lawn mower and said Linda told him to come mow my lawn - so he did! :)  Just that little strip - only took him about 5 minutes, but I am starting to feel like I owe these guys and need to find something I can do, like a good dessert I can make and give out, or something. Also found out Viola is a singer/piano player. After dinner tonight we tried out a few harmonys. Enjoyed that - I've missed my singing! We agreed we'd do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment