Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Called The American Furniture Warehouse in Pueblo this morning to see if the comfy lawn chair I had ordered by phone on monday was in and ready to be picked up - and it was! So - started making plans to drive to Pueblo. Was also wanting some "Frisket" to use in my watercolor projects, and when I started really looking, I discovered the Walmart Superstore is within a few blocks of the furniture store - Woopee!  Left here a little before noon, drove to Pueblo, found the furniture store and picked up the lawn chair, paid a visit to Walmart, found what I wanted there along with a few groceries, stopped for gas and was back home by a little after 5:00.  The American Furniture Warehouse is huge!! All shopping is done either in catalogs, ads or online and ordered. When you go to pick up your order, there are a bunch of guys with loaders running back and forth bringing merchandise up front to be loaded by the customers after they have paid at the desk.  I don't believe they do business anyplace but in Colorado according to their ads.  Several more RVs have arrived in the last couple of days - The park is almost full, and I am surrounded by Huge "Mansion"/RVs.  Some are so big they make mine look like a pup tent!

No comments:

Post a Comment