Thursday, June 14, 2012

TV Fixed!

Sent this email to Kerry this afternoon:  "I fixed the TV!  Just had to tell someone! There was an error message that kept coming up and I googled it and found a discussion about how to change the settings on the receiver for this dish and did it and it worked!  I was so surprised I couldn't believe it actually worked ".  Went to Happy Hour after I got the TV going.  So many that were here last year and had been coming for years have not returned - for various reasons - health problems being the main reason.  These "regulars" are all retirement age, some older, some younger than me, so I guess it's to be expected, but several of my favorites are missing. I happened to sit by one of my "non-favorites, Linda, and after listening to her prattle on and on for about 30 minutes I said I had to go walk my dog, and left. It's still early in the season and people are arriving everyday (some leaving too!), so hopefully some new people will join in and the group will get larger!

No comments:

Post a Comment