Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fw: Re: How was your first day?

This was my email to Kerry after she wrote asking about my first day: 

Hi! The first day by myself has been a little bit "what the heck am I doing here?!!"   -  It will be better when the park fills up more and there's more going on.  (and kansas gets hotter)  I haven't sat around much though - got 2 buckets of water (one w/suds and one to rinse), my "sturdy" stool (that the Satellite dish was sitting on), and the long handled brush I bought yesterday at the hardware store - and washed the whole outside!  Had to improvise a little with a cloth wrapped around the brush and soaked in clear water to rinse with - skipped a few of the highest places that didn't look dirty, but it looks so much cleaner! Not allowed to use the hose for this - probably because it would cause a big mess, especially if several did it at once - also cost.  Then came in and worked on sorting and organizing makeup, medicine, cleaning supplies, etc. - THEN - showered in my own bathroom. Will probably use the "real" shower in the bath house most of the time, but it's kind of nice to be able to use mine when I feel like it.  Tomorrow I'm going to clean inside - still a lot of dead moths laying around - and maybe go to Walsenburg to the Dollar Gen.


No comments:

Post a Comment