Friday, September 16, 2011

Decided today I would 1. Go to Walsenburg and talk to George Birrer the owner/operator of Birco RV Maintenance & Repair about picking up my camper and storing it for the winter, and 2. Drive down to Trinidad and see if I can locate the Amtrak Depot - so if Tracey comes on the train to drive back with me, I'll know where it is.  -  George was busy with another customer when I went by there, and I had one heck of a time finding the depot - AGAIN!  You just can't drive right up to it, only nearby and there is still construction in the area. When I got back to town I went by Birco again and George was gone, so I called his cell and he agreed to come and get it next friday, and pull it over to his campground, winterize it, and store it. I'm still not real comfortable with the situation, but don't know what else to do, so I guess I'll leave it as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment